Our Monday current sessions are held in the Foyer of Southlands Church. The address is 97 Bishopthorpe Rd, York YO23 1NX and the official entrance is on Southlands road, with a buggy accessible route from the church car park entrance on Nunmill Street. Once you have entered the church please follow our signs to the vestibule. Further details including map are available here!
Guidelines for attending:
- Please do not attend if you, or any of your party have symptoms of Covid 19 or any other severe contagious disease.
- Please could all adults ensure that their hands are clean and wear masks within the building where it is safe and practical to do so.
- Please follow directions within the church designed to enable social distancing.
- Children remain their parent or carers responsibility at all times.
- Buggies are parked at your own risk, there should be plenty of space to park inside. Please park with consideration for fire escapes etc.
- Please take used nappies home with you.
- If you are bringing snacks for your family please bare in mind that some volunteers or their children have food allergies and toddlers like to share! We’d appreciate it if you could avoid foods containing nuts please.
- Our intention is to clean slings where necessary and pre-quarantine them ready for the session to minimise risks of Covid 19 transmission, we will be doing our best to ensure that a variety of options is available to each family. However, we do not have duplicates of every sling. Families may choose to switch slings with another attendee but this will be done at their own risk.
- Please feel free to feed and change your baby in the library space. A baby change table is available in the toilets that are on the opposite side of the main (Southland’s Road) entrance hall of the church.